On April 30th, FilmDoo is set to host a Free Webinar that will explore the impact of COVID-19 on the International Film Festival Market and examine the key emerging trends.
Topics covered in the webinar will include:
– Current impact of COVID-19 on film festivals and film markets.
– A forecast of what we consider to be the long-term impacts and consequences of the pandemic.
– What film festivals and markets are doing to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
– How film festivals and film markets can gain resilience during this period.
– The increasingly important role that moving online will be for film festivals.
– Ways that film festivals can innovate during and after COVID-19.
Places on the day are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Leading the discussions are FilmDoo’s Co-founders Weerada Surcharitkul and William Page. Together, they’ll share their expertise, insights, and advice on how Film Festivals and Markets can navigate through this crisis and into the future.
Weerada and William both have extensive experience speaking at and providing training on international and digital distribution at major film festivals, including Cannes, Berlinale, Venice, IDFA, Raindance, Edinburgh, Thessaloniki, Odessa, Nederlands Film Festival and Medici, as well as at filmmaker workshops and film schools internationally and locally.
The event will take place at 5pm London BST (12pm EDT; 9am PST) on Thursday 30th April 2020. The talk will last 1 hour with 30 mins with a Q&A at the end. Register now to secure your place.
FilmDoo is committed to providing useful insights to help the film community during this pandemic. Check out our blog for a series of articles that explore the impact of COVID-19 on the film industry.
We are here to help you turn current events into an opportunity to continue to grow your audience and monetisation opportunities. Find out more at FilmDoo Services for Film Festivals.